The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport is the leading professional body associated with logistics and transport. With over 33,000 members working in over 100 countries worldwide, CILT holds unparalleled professional international recognition.
Established in 1919 and receiving its Royal Charter in 1926, the Institute has an exciting history behind it, but is always adapting to stay consistent with current logistics and transport issues. The principal objective of the Institute is “To promote and advance the art and science of logistics and transport”. The Institute achieves this objective through both its membership and its educational qualifications.
Membership provides a professional identity to those in the logistics and transport sector as well as international recognition. The Institute’s professional qualifications educate not only those already in the sector but also those wishing to enter it.
Why enrol with Harley Reed?
- Harley Reed offers the most flexible range of study options for our students, flexible with respect to location, duration, start date and learning method
- All our students receive a full set of course notes
- All students receive a set of assignments during their study, a mock exam, and a revision day
- Classroom study is delivered in a traditional tutorial setting, with students able to attend day and weekend sessions
- Automatically be enrolled to our Pass Plus scheme enabling our students who fail free re-sit classes
Why study CILT with Harley Reed?
- Harley Reed places students at the centre of all we do. That is why we are able to offer such a wide range of study and assessment methods and we are flexible to students start date throughout the year
- Our global team includes highly experienced and qualified tutors including former and current of CILT(UK) examiners/moderators
- We offer a range of tuition locations, including in-house tuition for groups starting from 5 people
- We offer unlimited support to our student, regardless of whether our students choose classroom or SPLE learning routes
For more information on our CILT programme, including study methods, our fees and enrolment, please download the student information pack from the menu to the right. You can also contact us for further information to be sent to you by clicking here.
| CILT Student Information Pack || Download|
|South Africa || Download|