ABOUT US; LEGAL DISCLAIMER; PRIVACY STATEMENT AND DATA POLICY
Harley Reed International Limited, is a company registered in England and Wales (Company No. 06776992). Our registered (Head) Office is at 104 Old Street, EC1V 9AY London, United Kingdom.
Harley Reed (UK) Limited, a subsidiary company of Harley Reed International Limited, is registered in England and Wales (Company No. 03160087). The registered office is 21 Lodge Lane, Grays, Essex, RM17 5RY, United Kingdom.
Harley Reed (Ghana) Limited, a subsidiary company of Harley Reed International Limited, is registered in Ghana (Company No. C-48,062). The registered office is TRAT House, 55A Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Adabraka, Accra, Ghana
Harley Reed Limited, a subsidiary company of Harley Reed International Limited, is registered in Malawi (Company No. 10800).
Harley Reed SA (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary company of Harley Reed International Limited, is registered in South Africa (Company No.2003/000943/07 ). The registered office is Block N, Central Park Office Park, 400 16th Road, Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Harley Reed Training & Consultancy Limited, a subsidiary company of Harley Reed International Limited, is registered in Nigeria (Company No. RC 1275338). The registered address is 148/150 Bode Thomas Road, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
This policy applies to our use of all Data collected by Harley Reed International and its associated companies or provided by you in relation to the use of this Website. The policy applies between the user of this Website and the provider of the Website. This policy applies only to the actions of Harley Reed International and Users hereafter, and not to any web resources or websites that can be accessed through the Website, including links to social media facilities.
Materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We update our Website regularly, and can change the content or suspend the Website at any time. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and Harley Reed are under no obligation to update such material.
Henceforth the use of ‘Harley Reed International Ltd’ (likewise ‘Harley Reed International’) includes the subsidiaries of such, including primarily, but not limited to, subsidiary divisions across Africa and Europe. The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than Harley Reed International deems appropriate but may be unlimited.
Website Privacy and Data Policy
By providing personal data to us through our website www.harleyreed.com you consent to the processing of your information by Harley Reed International and subsidiary branches of Harley Reed International.
Your information will be held by Harley Reed International Limited, a company registered in England (Company No. 06776992). Our registered (Head) Office is at 104 Old Street, EC1V 9AY London, United Kingdom.
Harley Reed International is a growing pan-African business, with further expansion intended across Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Should the business expand or be sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
The information which we routinely collect includes, but is not limited to:
- A record of any correspondence or phone call if you contact us by telephone or in writing.
- Personal contact information. For example name, address, telephone numbers and email address and any other information provided through the use of our Website. If you contact us, likewise, we may keep a record of such correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- IP address, operating system and browser type. This data supports our improvement and tracking browsing actions and will not identify you personally.
- When relevant, billing information, credit card and debit card numbers and expiration dates.
- Personal information received, when conducted, from our direct marketing activities.
- Any other information concerning the reasonable internal activity conducted in the day to day running of Harley Reed International Ltd or and(or) its external promotion or administration.
Keeping Information Up To Date and Secure
Harley Reed International is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We have security in place appropriate to the nature of the data submitted and the potential risk from a security breach. However, publicly accessible web material is susceptible to malicious practices, therefore we accept no liability if security is breached.
Purposes For Which We Hold and Use Your Information
We may use your information for a number of purposes, some of which are detailed below:
- To send all customers email communications and to respond appropriately to any query you may raise with us or one of our subsidiaries.
- To provide you with information about relevant services or products of interest to you
- We reserve the right to administer and maintain our records so as to ensure our service continues to be reliable and effective.
- Your information may be used by us for the purpose of research and internal customer service standards.
If the data or information that you provide to us changes, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com .